Travel from New England
Kitts / Nevis
SEE OUR NEW WEBSITE:
Catherineburg, St. John, U.S.V.I.
Photography by Don Herbert
4: 4 kings (or 2 kings, 4 twins, your choice)
5 full, 2 half baths.
Master BR has a separate his and hers baths. Also pool and beach
Short drive to Cinnamon
and Trunk Beaches and other National Park beaches nearby
Yes: 15' x 45' freeform,
3' - 5' deep; kiddie pool; waterfall; hot tub
- Cable TV, VCR
- 2 separate CD/tape systems in Great Room & master bedroom
- Movie & music collections, books, children's games
- A/C in all main rooms
- Complete handicapped access on main-level & bedroom
- Hair dryers in all bedrooms
- Answering machine, fax machine, dedicated line for fax &
- Gas grill
- Safe for valuables
- Beach chairs, coolers & assorted snorkel gear
- Wooden highchair, large wooden crib, youth bed with wooden
frame, bed railings for children, 2 baby gates
- Automatic generator
- UV water purification system
- Electronic entry gate with intercom
- Maid service 2 days per week
Dramatic arches frame the breathtaking views of
Cinnamon Beach, Drake's Passage, and the ribbon of islets and
cays beyond from this impressive luxury villa. Native stonework,
classical pillars, tile roofing over vaulted ceilings, fountains,
and 13-foot carved wooden entry doors add majesty and elegance
to this totally private mansion's old-world ambiance.
Four bedroom/bath suites, each with its own private
terrace and ocean views, are situated on three levels; the Great
Room, kitchen, and all bedrooms are air-conditioned.
The professional kitchen features a central island
which seats four, a Thermidor gas range with a copper hood and
a Sub Zero fridge; it opens out to a covered alfresco dining terrace
overlooking the sweeping views.
Stairs in the entry garden courtyard lead to two
bedrooms on the upper level; a curved stone stairway leads from
the front terrace down to the pool area, lawn, and to the fourth
bedroom/bath suite. The fully-screened bedrooms are spacious and
provide dramatic panoramas.
A walking path meanders through lush, tropical and
dramatic rock outcroppings. Hakuna Matata is one of St. John's
most luxurious and popular villas - this imposing residence is
first-class in every fine detail...five stars.
- Non-smokers only please.
- Please add a $35 reservations fee to all Hakuna Matata bookings.
- "Pirates' Treasure Hunt" on property also arranged
for guests with small children!
- 7-night minimum rental
- Special Payment & Cancellation Policy for this villa
- 50% of the full rental amount is required to reserve Hakuna
Matata; the balance is due in full 60 days before the rental
date. No deposits will be refunded unless a replacement rental
is obtained. Should you be forced to cancel for ANY reason
and a replacement rental is obtained, your deposit will be
refunded, less 10% of the complete rental rate. Reservations
cancelled less than 90 days in advance of your rental date
will incur an additional 10% penalty. No monies will be refunded
unless a replacement rental is obtained.
- Trip cancellation insurance is available.
When booking accommodations with us, you are eligible
for reduced air fares. For reservations on this and other fine Caribbean
villas and apartments contact:
Four Seasons Villas
(about our name change)
Specializing in Vacation Villas & Apartments
PO Box 848
Marblehead, MA 01945
phone (800) 338-0474 or (781) 639-1055
fax (781) 631-8718
About | Home
| Contact | Airfare
©2005 KNF Designs | Contact