Travel from New England
Kitts / Nevis
SEE OUR NEW WEBSITE:
Dutch Lowlands, St. Maarten
4: Every bedroom has bathrobes, a private safe, a Bose CD player,
TV with DVD/VCR and air-conditioning.
to Cupecoy or Mullet Bay beaches
- Library with over 500 CD's as well as an extensive selection
- Almost 300 movies on DVD and VHS.
- Every bedroom has bathrobes, a private safe, a Bose CD
player, TV with DVD/VCR and air-conditioning.
- Living room has 42" plasma TV with Bose Surround Sound.
- The pool deck and living/dining areas are also wired for
full enjoyment of music playing on the sound system.
- Ceiling fans are throughout the house, as well as on the
pool deck. There is air-conditioning in every room.
- A computer for guests use is available, with high speed
- The wine refrigerator in the kitchen is carefully stocked
and may be used by guests on the honor system.
- The fully equipped kitchen was designed by a professional
- The villa is automatically protected from power outages
by a generator powerful enough to run the house.
- The gardens are beautifully and professionally landscaped,
and are truly a work of art.
- The property is fenced with a remote control gate, and
an alarm system.
- maid service: 6 days per week (excludes major holidays)
Marrakesh was built for pleasure. Located in the Dutch Lowlands,
with a fantastic view across the Simpson Bay Lagoon to Terres
Basses, this house has everything you need for a relaxing and
inspiring vacation. Villa Marrakesh may be rented as a 3 or 4
bedroom house, and has been carefully designed to provide the
best possible villa experience.
You can cook a terrific meal in the gourmet kitchen
while sipping wine from the well stocked wine refrigerator. You
can dine outdoors on the pool deck accompanied by music from the
indoor/outdoor sound system, or go out to eat at one of Marigot's
restaurants, only a 10 minute drive away.
Cupecoy and Mullet Bay beaches are within walking
There is a computer available for your use with
a DSL internet connection. You can enjoy the home theater system
with a selection from the DVD/VHS library, or soak in a jacuzzi
bathtub and savor the view.
The Market at Cupecoy, just a minute's walk
from Villa Marrakesh, offers coffee, freshly baked pastries,
basic groceries and a great wine selection, as well as local
and international newspapers.
Villa Marrakesh is in walking distance to
eight restaurants, including Citrus and Temptation, 2 of the
best restaurants on the island.
Also in walking distance of perhaps 5 minutes:
the beach at Cupecoy Beach Club, the Cliffhanger Bar and Restaurant,
the Atlantis Casino and the many restaurants that are part
of that complex, and the golf course. Add a few minutes more
walking time to reach Mullet Bay Beach (considered by many
to be the best beach on the Dutch side) and Cupecoy Beach.
Very short driving time to reach the airport,
and the Maho area with it's casino, restaurants, shops, night
club and of course the Soprano's piano bar. Also close by
are the Sunset Beach Bar, Bliss and Bamboo Bernies. In the
other direction, a few minutes drive will take you right to
Long Bay beach on the French side.
When booking accommodations with us, you are eligible
for reduced air fares. For reservations on this and other fine Caribbean
villas and apartments contact:
Four Seasons Villas
(about our name change)
Specializing in Vacation Villas & Apartments
PO Box 848
Marblehead, MA 01945
phone (800) 338-0474 or (781) 639-1055
fax (781) 631-8718
About | Home
| Contact | Airfare
©2005 KNF Designs | Contact