Travel from New England
Kitts / Nevis
SEE OUR NEW WEBSITE:
Sneem, Kerry, Ireland
Maximum Number of Guests:
Minimum Stay: 1 week
The sea and mountain views constantly
change from this dramatically positioned secluded cottage. Simple
yet comfortable, it has its own natural garden and sits 300 yards
from the `coral' shoreline between the picturesque villages of
Sneem (7 miles) and Caherdaniel (9 miles) on the Ring of Kerry.
There are many coves and creeks to explore nearby, with an abundance
of local wildlife, including foxes, gannets, seals and otters.
Many activities within a half-hour drive.
Spacious, open-plan living/dining-room with open
fire and pine-fitted kitchen area with breakfast bar. Double bedroom.
Twin-bedded room. Bunk-bedded room (for +2). Bathroom/W.C. with
over-bath shower. Limited wardrobe space in all bedrooms. Wooden
floors with rush matting throughout.
- Electric heaters
- Open fire - initial fuel included, thereafter at cost
- Shops 7 miles
- Telephone - local calls only
- Electric blankets
- Auto washing machine/tumble dryer
- Crib, high chair
- Small natural garden (toddlers beware!) and patio with furniture
- Water supply from well (slight peat discoloration)
- Baby-sitting by arrangement
- Some utilities are additional.
- Duvets with linen and towels included
- Sorry, no pets.
Order Our Country Cottage
For reservations for this and other fine cottages and apartments contact:
Four Seasons Villas
(about our name change)
Specializing in Vacation Villas & Apartments
PO Box 848
Marblehead, MA 01945
phone (800) 338-0474 or (781) 639-1055
fax (781) 631-8718
About | Home
| Contact | Airfare
©2005 KNF Designs | Contact