Travel from New England
Kitts / Nevis
SEE OUR NEW WEBSITE:
St. Clements, Truro, Cornwall, England
This attractive 17th-century stone barn, with its own south-facing
patio and terraced garden, is set in a peaceful hamlet just 3
miles from the cathedral city of Truro. One of a little row, converted
with great care, it makes a comfortable family base for exploring
both the north and south coasts of Cornwall. There are lovely
beaches, scenic coastal walks and pleasant sailing waters to the
south. Golf courses nearby. Falmouth 12 miles. Pub 2 miles.
- Lower ground floor: Spacious farmhouse-style kitchen/dining-room
with Italian ceramic-tiled floor and door to garden. Bathroom
with shower room.
- Ground Floor: Spacious living room with sofa-bed (for +2).
- Second Floor: Double bedroom. Twin-bedded room. Single bedroom.
Bathroom with shower attachment. All bedrooms with beams and
slightly sloping ceilings.
- TV, Video, Radio/cassette/CD
- Washing machine
- Microwave, dishwasher
- Travel crib, highchair
- Sofa-bed (for +2)
- South-facing terraced garden with patio and furniture
- Duvets with linen and towels
- Electricity and full LPG CH included
Order Our Country Cottage
For reservations for this and other fine cottages and
Four Seasons Villas
(about our name change)
Specializing in Vacation Villas & Apartments
PO Box 848
Marblehead, MA 01945
phone (800) 338-0474 or (781) 639-1055
fax (781) 631-8718
About | Home
| Contact | Airfare
©2005 KNF Designs | Contact