Travel from New England
Kitts / Nevis
SEE OUR NEW WEBSITE:
The Green Farm
Faulkland, Near Bath, Somerset,
This superb 17th-century village house of great character, with
its own private garden, has been elegantly restored and furnished,
meeting the E.T.C. 5 Star standard. Situated on the village green
where the ancient stocks still stand, just 8 miles from Bath and
close to Bradford-on-Avon, Norton St Philip and the Cotswolds.
Within easy reach of Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Wells and Glastonbury.
Pub 100 yards.
- Ground Floor: Sitting-room with open fire. Dining-room. Luxury
kitchen/breakfast room. Half bathroom.
- Second Floor: Original oak spiral staircase to second floor.
Double bedroom with four-poster bed and en-suite bathroom with
over-bath shower. Small twin-bedded room. Large twin-bedded
room. Bathroom. with over-bath shower. Oak beams throughout.
- Parking for one car, further roadside parking
- Shop/P.O. 100 yards
- TV, Video, Payphone
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Kitchen equipment includes microwave, food processor, dishwasher,
- Garden and terrace with furniture
- Duvets with linen and towels
- Electricity and NSH by meter reading
- Open fire - logs £1.50 per basket
Order Our Country Cottage
For reservations for this and other fine cottages and
Four Seasons Villas
(about our name change)
Specializing in Vacation Villas & Apartments
PO Box 848
Marblehead, MA 01945
phone (800) 338-0474 or (781) 639-1055
fax (781) 631-8718
About | Home
| Contact | Airfare
©2005 KNF Designs | Contact